1) As I wrote earlier, the metadata transfer for arXiv preprints doesn't work properly.
2) On the one hand, all of us are used to publish arXiv preprints prior to publications, but one should not mix preprints and peer-review journal articles in the CV. Therefore, it will be great if the "preprint" option will be added as an article type.
3) Also, one may want to distinguish "conference proceedings" from "conference abstracts" (which may be also presented as posters).
4) A useful thing might be to add a list of conferences, visited by scientist, with a type of contribution (invited talk/oral presentation/poster) as an option.
5) Looks like a little bug: when I type my location, the list of suggestions appears. But, If I ignore this list and type "Berlin, Germany" by myself (which is exactly the same thing as given in the list), the following message occurs: "Sorry, we don't have details for the location you have entered. Please select one from the drop down list."
6) If I see a green cross near "add entry", I immediately want to click it. But it doesn't work, one has to click "add entry" itself.
I hope these issues may be fixed...